Post subject: Re: Just realised how much I miss this place
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:11 pm 

Show us yer shaved ball sack Avi.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:22 pm 
1000+ post sourpuss

avi_cohen wrote:
That rattle is far too fucking serious

Too true would you believe they banned me!

'Anyone can be a kopite'

Post Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:50 pm 

4squares wrote:
avi_cohen wrote:

you've been on thin ice here for years!!!

Post Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:09 pm 
1000+ post sourpuss

Chipster wrote:
4squares wrote:
avi_cohen wrote:

you've been on thin ice here for years!!!

Can't see it Chips. Bans should only apply to offensive material accompanying foul and abusive language I have never done any of this.

All I do is point out home truths in a completely inoffensive way and in a manner even the most hardened and bitter RN would concede causes no distress.

I also agree with Koeman in LFC being nailed on to win the league in fact they should hand it over now.

'Anyone can be a kopite'

Post Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:02 am 

Seeing as you're here, any chance of a spare Derby ticket.

I don't qualify yet...

"This is a category A game.

Supporters should note that in order to accrue an individual booking history, unique customer numbers must be given for each attending supporter at the time of sale.
Tickets will go on sale to Foreverton members who have purchased for three or more 2016/17 home Premier League games from 8am on Tuesday 15 November.

Foreverton members who have purchased for one or more 2016/17 home Premier League games from 8am on Thursday 17 November.
Any remaining tickets will be made available to Foreverton members from 8.00am on Friday 18 November.

Tickets are limited to one per member"

Of course I could try and get one off the Official EFC tout site Stub Hub

"The Club’s Official Ticket Marketplace allows Season Ticket Holders who are unable to attend a game to list their seat for fellow Evertonians to purchase safely and securely"

Post Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:43 pm 
1000+ post sourpuss

GuinnessRed wrote:

I don't qualify yet...

Supporters should note that in order to accrue an individual booking history, unique customer numbers must be given for each attending supporter at the time of sale.
Tickets will go on sale to Foreverton members who have purchased for three or more 2016/17 home Premier League games from 8am on Tuesday 15 November.

Foreverton members who have purchased for one or more 2016/17 home Premier League games from 8am on Thursday 17 November.
Any remaining tickets will be made available to Foreverton members from 8.00am on Friday 18 November.

"The Club’s Official Ticket Marketplace allows Season Ticket Holders who are unable to attend a game to list their seat for fellow Evertonians to purchase safely and securely"

What a strange attempt at a dig given EFC have a lot more season ticket holders than LFC.

This is due to LFCs greed in wanting to have as many tourists as possible to spend freely in the club shop and EFC of course being the People's Club.

'Anyone can be a kopite'

Post Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:47 pm 

A dig ?

I'm trying to get a ticket from my fave blueshite..

Post Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:51 pm 
1000+ post sourpuss

GuinnessRed wrote:
A dig ?

I'm trying to get a ticket from my fave blueshite..

Oh OK forgive my haste in condemnation.

You should be OK once we have our 60k gleaming new stadium by Costco.

'Anyone can be a kopite'

Post Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:28 am 

4squares wrote:
GuinnessRed wrote:

I don't qualify yet...

What a strange attempt at a dig given EFC have a lot more season ticket holders than LFC.

This is due to LFCs greed in wanting to have as many tourists as possible to spend freely in the club shop and EFC of course being the People's Club.

and yet your gripe is aimed at LFC fans, mostly on here from the local area and matchgoing. but your bitterness is the result of a local club you despise doing all the things and enjoying all the great stuff you never will. you'll never see your club win a european cup in a terrific advert for the beautiful game, your fans won't be lauded by all visiting managers and players as the best they have ever witnessed… and what do your shower of shit do... moan and, make shit up instead of going and becoming all that that you wish to be, but you mock because you'll never be. Imagine spending your whole fucking life hating what someone else is instead of making yourself what you want to be. and you can make your snide digs but your shower of racist manager twatting tottenham hissing trigger trigger trigger chanting cunts are no different to the bad bells we have that you tar us all with - you are a fucking pathetic old cunt, who should know better. But I suppose you're born that way, because nobody would manufacture that.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:48 am 
1000+ post sourpuss

Chipster wrote:
4squares wrote:
GuinnessRed wrote:

I don't qualify yet...

and yet your gripe is aimed at LFC fans, mostly on here from the local area and matchgoing. but your bitterness is the result of a local club you despise doing all the things and enjoying all the great stuff you never will. you'll never see your club win a european cup in a terrific advert for the beautiful game, your fans won't be lauded by all visiting managers and players as the best they have ever witnessed… and what do your shower of shit do... moan and, make shit up instead of going and becoming all that that you wish to be, but you mock because you'll never be. Imagine spending your whole fucking life hating what someone else is instead of making yourself what you want to be. and you can make your snide digs but your shower of racist manager twatting tottenham hissing trigger trigger trigger chanting cunts are no different to the bad bells we have that you tar us all with - you are a fucking pathetic old cunt, who should know better. But I suppose you're born that way, because nobody would manufacture that.

Wow. Did you actually proof read that before pressing the button?

'Anyone can be a kopite'

Post Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:07 am 

Good post Chipster.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:36 am 

4squares wrote:
Chipster wrote:
4squares wrote:
GuinnessRed wrote:

I don't qualify yet...

hit a nerve you stupid arrogant bitter old tit head

Post Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:04 pm 
1000+ post sourpuss

Chipster wrote:
4squares wrote:
Chipster wrote:
4squares wrote:
GuinnessRed wrote:

I don't qualify yet...

hit a nerve you stupid arrogant bitter old tit head

It says a lot more about you than I chips.

'Anyone can be a kopite'

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ] Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » The Gates